Dynamic Signal is looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our mobile team. You must have 1+ years of experience in Java and be fluent in JSON. Comfort with social media APIs is a must. We are looking for someone who delivers scalable code; unlike Sauron, you station a few guards at Mount Doom, just in case.
Location: San Bruno, CA
- Apply at least one year of Android development experience to the tasks that come your way. You chose Java as your second language in high school and can navigate through Android Studio as well as Han Solo making the Kessel Run.
- Name several APIs you have worked with such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. You are fluent in JSON and don’t need to look up what RESTful services are.
- Develop new features from start to finish in an Agile environment. Join forces with Product Management and other Engineering teams like Captain America assembling the Avengers.
- Reduce your teammates’ struggles by following coding conventions and documenting your code.
- Overcome your sorrow when you lose at Street Fighter 2 on our arcade cabinet.
- Investigate and fix bugs the QA department throws your way.
- Deliver high-performance, scalable code. Edge cases are always on your mind; unlike Sauron, you’d station a few guards at Mount Doom, just in case.
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- Regular team events (Thursday happy hour & monthly off-sites)
- 401(k) plan, medical/dental/vision package, and an office gym.
- Catered lunches three days a week and a kitchen full of free snacks.
- Generous vacation policy that lets you spend your time off how you want.