Associate Content Marketing and Account Manager, Oracle
Who You Are:
- The right person has a distinct passion for technology and its clear promise for marketers. S/he understands the marketing technology landscape, understands the needs and mindsets of marketers. S/he is an entrepreneurial leader and has successfully developed and managed direct customer relationships.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive reputation in the marketplace and a positive outlook on helping customers truly scale and grow in their successful employee advocacy program.
- This person will be able to quickly master the technical nuances of how the product works and become a true partner for the customer, helping them understand the market opportunities and respond with valuable solutions and programs.
- Someone with a passion for writing, editing and research, with an innate curiosity that leads him/her to find the right answer or solution
- A self-starter and quick learner who is able to master technical topics and explain them in writing to non-technical audiences
- A clear communicator who can express opinions directly and persuasively
- Curate Oracle and third-party content for the assigned initiatives, and distribute that content to Oracle sales reps via the Dynamic Signal platform and to Oracle thought leaders via a weekly report
- For the assigned Oracle thought leader, research influencers, trending topics, and the thought leader’s daily social media activities to make recommendations for improvement and building his/her personal brand
- For each assigned initiative, write social media posts tailored to the specific social network (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Cover Oracle North American events as needed: attend pre-event planning meetings, create social media event plan, and live-tweet during event
- Develop periodic platform reports to communicate status of projects to customers and internal teams
- Play primary support role for ongoing technical questions from clients, escalating as necessary
- Develop a deep understanding of Dynamic Signal’s technology to help create best practices for client success (e.g. help create presentations, reports, etc.)
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive account to implementation and contract renewals
- Establish and maintain close relationships with clients at multiple organizational levels
- Undergraduate degree required
- 1+ years of account management, consulting, project management, or direct customer facing experience required
- Superb writing/editing, verbal, internet research and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate up and down an organization
- Comfortable with technical content; able to curate content for a specific target audience and create social media posts that attract user engagement
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact with client teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Social media savvy: knowledgeable about Twitter and LinkedIn (prior enterprise experience not required); big “plus” if skill set includes community management
- Problem-solver with ability to analyze results and create improved processes
- Comfortable learning new software platforms and user interfaces
- Quick learner; not intimidated by frequent change
This role will be focused on the Dynamic Signal relationship with one of our premier partners, Oracle, and involves the curation and creation of new marketing content that will be delivered to thought leaders and sales reps via the Dynamic Signal platform. This position is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced social software startup while gaining invaluable industry experience with one of the biggest companies in the world, Oracle. This role will be based at Dynamic Signal headquarters in San Bruno, CA and will also require traveling to Oracle’s headquarters, one day a week, in Redwood City, CA.