Associate Customer Success Manager
Part of the Customer Success team, our Associate Customer Success Managers/Account Managers support our customer relationships, the process of mapping our customer needs to Dynamic Signal’s employee advocacy and internal comms platform, and driving increased value to our customers. Over time, they grow into trusted advisors to our customers and product experts in Dynamic Signal’s technology.
This entry-level position is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced social software startup.
Dynamic Signal is a Silicon Valley software company that provides VoiceStorm, a technology platform that helps top brands partner with and leverage the social reach & influence of their employees, fans and customers to achieve their branding, marketing and commerce goals. VoiceStorm also includes robust reporting, analytics and ROI dashboards to help marketers track & measure the success of their employee and customer advocacy programs. Dynamic Signal’s customers include top companies across entertainment & media, consumer packaged goods, financial services, fashion & beauty, high tech, and advocacy. The company, founded in 2010, is based in San Bruno, CA, and is comprised of a veteran management team and top-tier investors including Trinity, Venrock, Time Warner Investments, Rembrandt Venture Partners and Cox Media Group.
- Partner with Senior Customer Success Managers, and operate as supporting contact for customer requests – including ongoing product support questions, troubleshooting, data analysis, and best practices
- Develop periodic platform reports to communicate status of projects to customers and internal teams
- Play primary support role for ongoing technical questions from clients, escalating as necessary
- Develop a deep understanding of Dynamic Signal’s technology to help create best practices for customer success (e.g. help create presentations, reports, etc.)
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive account to implementation and contract renewals
- Establish and maintain close relationships with clients at multiple organizational levels
- Support the onboarding process for new accounts to ensure successful implementations
- Undergraduate degree
- 1-2 years of account management, consulting, project management, or software experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong analytic ability
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Self-starter attitude
- Dedicated work ethic and desire to become an expert in a field
- High-achiever and creative thinker always looking to exceed expectations
- Passion for data, analytics and insights in the social web realm