Dynamic Signal is looking for talented back-end engineers to help us build the industry leading employee communications platform. You must be comfortable with C# and systems such as PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, and RabbitMQ. We’re looking for fearless coders who enjoy tackling both .NET technologies and third-party APIs on a regular basis.
Location: San Bruno, CA
- Put things together. You know how to build business logic in C#. Your code is manageable, modular, and constantly being tested. You can integrate systems such as PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, and RabbitMQ.
- Take things apart. You rely on solid computer science fundamentals to break down a problem into high performance, scalable, and distributed solutions.
- Learn how things work. You’re not afraid of new technologies. You handle .NET technologies such as LINQ, Entity Framework, and Windows Services. You quickly pick up third party APIs, particularly OAuth social media APIs from Facebook, Twitter, and others.
- Play nice. You collaborate with the product management, front-end, and mobile teams to design and build new features. You expose APIs for internal use and modern RESTful web services for the public.
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- Regular team events like Thursday happy hour and monthly off-sites.
- 401(k) plan, medical/dental/vision package, and an office gym.
- Generous vacation policy that lets you spend your time off how you want.
- Catered lunches three days a week and a kitchen full of free snacks.