Community & Social Media Manager
Dynamic Signal is looking for a Community and Social Media Manager to join our Marketing team. You must have 5+ years of experience in leading community and social media activities for large B2B enterprise companies. We are looking for passionate storytellers who know how to connect an audience.
Location: San Bruno, CA
About the role:
- Manage and execute the social media and community strategy to further strengthen engagement and increase brand awareness.
- Manage day-to-day communications on all social media channels and Dynamic Signal platform.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce a best-in-class social media/community content library that enhances and grows the Dynamic Signal brand around the globe
- Oversee day-to-day social media and community activities including planning and implementing a monthly editorial calendar, coordinating content to support daily posts, moderating online community discussions, and responding to comments on various platforms
- Define metrics and KPIs to measure the success and impact of global community and social efforts. Track, analyze, and report on community/social performance.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Events, and Marketing teams to maximize engagement and social footprint.
- 5+ years leading community and social media activities for large B2B enterprise companies
- Obsessed with people, relentlessly customer-focused, deeply empathetic, and highly strategic
- B.A. in communications, marketing, or business preferred
- Passionate storyteller with strong business acumen, and excellent communications skills
- Data-driven with strong quantitative skills
- Deep understanding of social platforms, best practices, and market trends.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Plays well with others
(LA Dodger fans need not apply)