Customer Success Manager, London, UK
Dynamic Signal is a Silicon Valley software company that provides VoiceStorm, a technology platform that helps top brands partner with and leverage the social reach & influence of their employees, fans and customers to achieve their branding, marketing and commerce goals. VoiceStorm also includes robust reporting, analytics and ROI dashboards to help marketers track & measure the success of their employee and customer advocacy programs. Dynamic Signal’s customers include top companies across entertainment & media, consumer packaged goods, financial services, fashion & beauty, high tech, and advocacy. The company was founded in 2010 with the Global HQ based in San Bruno, CA. The European office is based in Chancery Lane, London.
Dynamic Signal is comprised of a veteran management team and top-tier investors including Trinity, Venrock, Time Warner Investments, Rembrandt Venture Partners and Cox Media Group.
Our Customer Success Managers own direct customer relationships with senior level executives at Fortune 500 companies internationally. This includes partnering on strategic initiatives, defining high level marketing and communications strategy, ultimately driving increased value to our customers over long-term relationships. Each team member is a trusted advisor to our customers and product expert in Dynamic Signal’s technology.
Who You Are
- The right person has a distinct passion for technology and its clear promise for marketers. S/he understands the marketing technology landscape, understands the needs and mindsets of marketers. S/he is an entrepreneurial leader and has successfully developed and managed direct customer relationships with senior level executives at large enterprise companies.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive reputation in the marketplace and a positive outlook on helping customers truly scale and grow in their successful employee advocacy program
- This person will be able to quickly master both the technical nuances of how the product works and become a true partner for the customer, helping them understand the market opportunities and respond with valuable solutions and programs
- This person has a strong command of marketing strategy, has the ability to guide and lead complex enterprise organizations with multiple stakeholders over the lifetime of the customer relationship, all the while being the product expert who is technically competent with strong analytic capabilities
- Develop deep understanding of Dynamic Signal’s technology to help create best practices for client success
- Partner with cross functional teams across Sales, Marketing, and Product Management as the voice of the customer
- Handle day to day requests and customer issues thoughtfully and quickly, soliciting feedback while maintaining a strong sense of product direction
- Outstanding communication skills, building scalable resources and best practices to train and service customers and end users
- Responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer churn, account growth, and renewals
- Come up with creative approaches to satisfy data/analyses needs
- Limited travel to client locations within the UK and Europe
- Undergraduate degree, ideally in a quantitative or technical or marketing field (alternatively, one with a significant problem-solving and/or practical focus)
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, customer relationship management, customer success, or account operations desired; digital media/social media and enterprise software company experience preferred
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate up and down an organization
- Passion for data, analytics and insights in the social web realm
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work with very little guidance and direction (we are a startup!)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact with client teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth