Digital Marketing Strategist
Dynamic Signal is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our Marketing team. You will be developing and executing targeted advertising programs across multiple digital channels and vendors. You must have 3+ years of startup experience (preferably B2B and SaaS) in demand generation and user acquisition activities. We are looking for someone who can appreciate both excellent copy and deep data.
Location: San Bruno, CA
Who You Are
- You combine discipline, process, and analytical rigor with curiosity, out of the box thinking and an experimental mindset.
- You have a distinct passion for technology and its clear promise for marketers. You understand the marketing technology landscape, and understand the needs and mindsets of marketers.
- You are creative and resourceful and love finding innovative ways to improve experiences for both customers and internal teams
- You are deeply analytical and make data-driven decisions. You also appreciate strong copy and design and are as comfortable with messaging briefs as you are pivot tables
- You are enthusiastic about building and optimizing a state-of-the-art stack of targeted advertising and account based marketing tools and and platforms
- Develop and execute targeted advertising programs across channels (Including display, social, and paid search.) that aligns with our account-based marketing strategy
- Work cross functionally with content, sales development and events teams to maximize lead generation and velocity
- Manage, scale and optimize CPL and content syndication programs
- Test and optimize content and messages across channels
- Experiment with new channels, messaging and programs to find the optimal tactics for reaching target buyers in both enterprise and corporate accounts
- Oversee CPL and ROI analysis and optimize advertising programs to maximize bottom-funnel conversion rates
- 3+ years of startup experience (preferably B2B and SaaS) in demand gen, growth or user acquisition marketing
- Proven track record of driving successful B2B paid acquisition campaigns across channels
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at coordinating complex projects and aligning multiple stakeholders to achieve business goals
- Excellent budgeting and vendor management skills.
We provide a competitive salary, employee stock options, merit-based promotions, paid vacation, and benefits: medical, dental and 401k. We promote diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.