Digital Marketing Strategist
About This Role
Dynamic Signal is looking for an innovative Digital Marketing Strategist that will develop and execute a strategy for digital marketing across channels to drive leads from enterprise accounts and systematically penetrate named accounts using the latest ABM tactics and technology. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of exceeding quotas for generating qualified leads through paid acquisition channels and is excited about using state-of-the-art tools and tactics for targeted, account-based advertising.
Who You Are
- You combine discipline, process, and analytical rigor with curiosity, out of the box thinking and an experimental mindset.
- You have a distinct passion for technology and its clear promise for marketers. You understand the marketing technology landscape, and understand the needs and mindsets of marketers.
- You are creative and resourceful and love finding innovative ways to improve experiences for both customers and internal teams
- You are deeply analytical and make data-driven decisions. You also appreciate strong copy and design and are as comfortable with messaging briefs as you are pivot tables
- You are enthusiastic about building and optimizing a state-of-the-art stack of targeted advertising and account based marketing tools and and platforms
- Develop and execute targeted advertising programs across channels (Including display, social, and paid search.) that aligns with our account-based marketing strategy
- Work cross functionally with content, sales development and events teams to maximize lead generation and velocity
- Manage, scale and optimize CPL and content syndication programs
- Test and optimize content and messages across channels
- Experiment with new channels, messaging and programs to find the optimal tactics for reaching target buyers in both enterprise and corporate accounts
- Oversee CPL and ROI analysis and optimize advertising programs to maximize bottom-funnel conversion rates
- 3+ years of startup experience (preferably B2B and SaaS) in demand gen, growth or user acquisition marketing
- Proven track record of driving successful B2B paid acquisition campaigns across channels
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at coordinating complex projects and aligning multiple stakeholders to achieve business goals
- Excellent budgeting and vendor management skills.
We provide a competitive salary, employee stock options, merit-based promotions, paid vacation, and benefits: medical, dental and 401k. We promote diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.