Director of Sales (NY)
Dynamic Signal is looking for a Director of Sales to take our New York Sales team to the next level. You must have 5+ years of experience in SaaS sales and be comfortable selling into multiple verticals (healthcare, finance, technology, lifestyle). We are looking for someone who can devise creative solutions and be a true partner to clients.
Location: New York City, New York
WHO YOU ARE
- The right person has a distinct passion for social media and social media technology and its clear promise for marketers. S/he understands the social media technology landscape, understands the needs and mindsets of marketers and has a world class and current rolodex of top marketers at Fortune 500 brands. S/he is an entrepreneurial player-coach who has successfully developed and implemented regional sales strategies and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive reputation in the marketplace and will be known as a creative seller; someone who is much more than a salesperson – a true partner to clients who can identify market opportunities and respond with valuable solutions. A true sales strategist, leader and visionary.
- 5-10+ years of direct experience selling a combination of social media platform technology, social media and integrated digital media solutions to senior executive buyers at major brands, advertising agencies and PR agencies.
- Consistent track record of achievement in accelerating/maximizing sales revenue and profitability across multiple platforms.
- Successful history selling into the entertainment, technology, consumer electronics, lifestyle, automotive and healthcare verticals.
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate up and down an organization.
- Identify and target key accounts and major prospects across brands and their agencies. Establish and build effective relationships to convert and sign the top prospects.
- Achieve personal and regional sales and revenue targets.
- Develop regional sales strategy and build out sales and sales support teams when appropriate.
- Provide client and product feedback to executive team and product team
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- A competitive compensation package including salary, commission and equity will be granted to the successful candidate.