Director of Sales-San Francisco
Dynamic Signal redefines how companies communicate with the world in order to grow their businesses. Our proven Employee Advocacy platform lets employees post company-approved content to their social networks, transforming them into experts, advocates and contributors. By extending their social media strategies, our clients ignite brand awareness, employee engagement and revenue.
With our founding team’s 20 years of digital marketing expertise, hundreds of companies of all sizes trust us to launch, scale and measure their Employee Advocacy programs. Founded in 2010, we help leading organizations including IBM, Salesforce, GameStop, Domo, SurveyMonkey and VMWare. Dynamic Signal is based in San Francisco, California and raised $12MM in a Series C round ($33 million raised to date).
WHO YOU ARE
- The right person has a distinct passion for technology and its clear promise for marketers. S/he understands the marketing technology landscape, understands the needs and mindsets of marketers and has a world class and current rolodex of top B2B and/or B2C marketers at Fortune 1000 brands. S/he is an entrepreneurial hunter and has successfully developed and managed a regional book of business and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive reputation in the marketplace and will be known as a creative seller and hunter; someone who is much more than a salesperson – a true partner to clients who can identify market opportunities and respond with valuable solutions. A true sales strategist, leader and visionary.
- 5-10 years of direct experience selling a combination of marketing platform technology, saas or integrated digital media solutions to senior executive buyers at major brands.
- Consistent track record of achievement in exceeding multi-million dollar annual sales quota
- Successful history selling into the technology, consumer electronics, lifestyle, automotive, entertainment and healthcare verticals.
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate up and down an organization.
- Identify and target key accounts and major prospects across brands and their agencies. Establish and build effective relationships to convert and sign the top prospects.
- Achieve personal and regional sales and revenue targets.
- Develop regional and/or vertical based sales strategy.
- Provide client and product feedback to executive team and product team.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- A competitive compensation package including salary, commission and equity will be granted to the successful candidate.