Director of Sales
Dynamic Signal is looking for a Director of Sales to take our San Francisco Sales team to the next level. You must have 5+ years of experience in SaaS sales and be comfortable selling into multiple verticals (healtchare, finance, technology, lifestyle). We are looking for someone who can devise creative solutions and be a true partner to clients.
Location: San Bruno, CA
WHO YOU ARE
- The right person has a distinct passion for technology and its clear promise for marketers. S/he understands the marketing technology landscape, understands the needs and mindsets of marketers and has a world class and current rolodex of top B2B and/or B2C marketers at Fortune 1000 brands. S/he is an entrepreneurial hunter and has successfully developed and managed a regional book of business and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive reputation in the marketplace and will be known as a creative seller and hunter; someone who is much more than a salesperson – a true partner to clients who can identify market opportunities and respond with valuable solutions. A true sales strategist, leader and visionary.
- 5-10 years of direct experience selling a combination of marketing platform technology, saas or integrated digital media solutions to senior executive buyers at major brands.
- Consistent track record of achievement in exceeding multi-million dollar annual sales quota
- Successful history selling into the technology, consumer electronics, lifestyle, automotive, entertainment and healthcare verticals.
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate up and down an organization.
- Identify and target key accounts and major prospects across brands and their agencies. Establish and build effective relationships to convert and sign the top prospects.
- Achieve personal and regional sales and revenue targets.
- Develop regional and/or vertical based sales strategy.
- Provide client and product feedback to executive team and product team.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- A competitive compensation package including salary, commission and equity will be granted to the successful candidate.