Full Stack API Developer
What we do:
We develop a platform that helps companies get information into the hands of their employees in a way they can easily use and share.
Who we are:
We have created a welcoming work environment that fosters collaboration as well as a realistic work-life balance. We are passionate about our product and encourage everyone to bring their unique skills and experiences to make it that much better.
Who you are:
We are looking for a talented problem solver to help us develop, troubleshoot, and document our internal and external REST APIs. We use technologies like C#, JSON, and Postman to build manageable and reusable web services for our clients. Roles you will play in a typical day:
- Advisor: A key part of our APIs is exposing them for our customers to use. We make this possible by documenting them and creating useful examples.
- Programmer: Our APIs are used by our member-facing website, mobile apps, and external clients. We build our systems using C# so experience with a robust, type-safe, object-oriented language is a plus.
- Investigator: Do you like getting to the bottom of a problem? Our APIs play a central role in how all of our systems interact so switching gears and tracking down potential bugs can come at a moment’s notice.
Do you want to become intimately familiar with the finer points of OAuth? Do you dream about crafting a response object that will work in the future as well as right this moment? If you enjoy helping out by having a keen awareness of all the major components (and not just a single silo) then you will be a great fit on our team.
What you’ll get:
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- Regular team events like Thursday happy hour and monthly off-sites.
- 401(k) plan, medical/dental/vision package, and an office gym.
- Generous vacation policy lets you spend your time off how you want.
- Catered lunches three days a week and a kitchen full of free snacks.
Want to earn some serious bonus points? What better way to show interest in an API developer position than to actually make some API calls? Feel free to check out what positions we have available and apply for one that you like by sending a GET request to http://api.dynamicsignal.com/jobs and going from there.