Dynamic Signal is searching for a network & security focused network/sys administrator to join the team. You need to be motivated with a can-do attitude and willing to get the job done to fuel our growth and increasing our infrastructure footprint globally. The candidate should be someone that takes pride in their work and able to take the initiative as well as work with a small team. This role will own, maintain, secure and expand the network infrastructure – you’ll be the SME.
The team’s main objective is to ensure production runs smoothly and up-time is within SLA. We collaborate mostly with internal engineering teams to support development and releases. We often support the client solutions team with technical expertise as well.
A sample of the daily tasks for this role includes: IDS and network monitoring, Linux/Windows, DNS, routers, switches, firewalls, wireless, security implementations/compliance/review.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years directly related work experience in network, security administration
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of network architectures, designs, security and protocols
- Experience with Cisco, Juniper or other major brand networking equipment (routers, L3/2 switches, firewalls, VPNs, proxies, etc)
- Experience with Windows 2008/2012 and Linux (RHEL/Centos) operating systems
- Experience with network monitoring (nagios, zabbix, syslog, SNMP, etc)
- Working knowledge of network security tools (SNORT, Bro, TCPDump, Wireshark, Nmap, etc)
- Strong analytic and communication skills
- Self starter and attitude of getting issues resolved on a timely basis
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- on-call rotation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS/CIS or other relevant field
Pluses (Nice to have, but not required):
- Experience in SaaS environment
- Experience with regulatory compliance (SOX, PCI, HIPPA, etc)
- Knowledge of a scripting language (perl, python, php, ruby, bash, powershell, etc)
- Experience with opensource software (LAMP, ELK, etc)
- Knowledge of configuration management (Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef)