Dynamic Signal is looking for a Product Designer to help us build the industry leading employee communications platform. You must be comfortable with Photoshop and Sketch, and have basic familiarity with HTML, CSS, and jQuery. Prior experience designing products with deep social media integrations (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) is a major plus.
Location: San Bruno, CA
- Design, prototype, and iterate on new user-facing features and refresh UI of existing features.
- Communicate design solutions through wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Play a key role in the visual design of new features. Help bring consumer grade design and usability experience to an enterprise product.
- Translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with attention to interaction design whilst following style and brand guidelines.
- Work independently and across multiple teams. Collaborate with product managers and software engineers to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Aspire for design excellence but love to release and iterate.
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work (down to every detail) every step of the way.
Dynamic Signal is a Start-Up! You will be expected to hustle at times, to improvise when necessary, be creative and to deliver under tight timelines.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- You have a strong visual portfolio with history of launching web and mobile interfaces.
- You have experience using Photoshop, Sketch, or other design software.
- You have great product sense, a passion for detail, and a care for great usability and aesthetics.
- You are able to internalize user feedback and iterate rapidly on product designs and prototypes.
- We do not require coding proficiency, but you should at least possess basic familiarity with HTML, CSS, jQuery, etc.
- Bonus: You have prior experience designing products with deep integrations into social media platforms (especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube).