- Develop a deep understanding of the existing product and recognize the implications of a proposed enhancement or change.
- Interact with external customers and prospects to understand the market, recognize opportunities and risks, address operational needs, and drive feature design and engineering priorities.
- Plan ahead several sprints and maintain a backlog of features – you must also adapt quickly as new conditions arise.
- Assess new and existing features through user research and data. Focus on key usage metrics and work with the team to continuously improve user acquisition and engagement.
- Flesh out the product’s UX and functionality via mockups, user stories, and functional specifications. Develop wireframes yourself and collaborate with designers and other members of the product team.
- Work directly with engineers and QA to solve problems and make decisions during development.
- Fully participate in all aspects of the product development cycle, including daily scrums, QA, bug triage, and releases.
Dynamic Signal is a Start-Up! You will be expected to hustle at times, to improvise when necessary, be creative and to deliver under tight timelines.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of Product Manager experience (ideally in a startup)
- Must have extensive experience writing specs/user stories and creating wireframes
- Experience conducting both qualitative and quantitative usability research
- Strong technical and business acumen and proven project management skills
- Enabler personality that prioritizes the team, customer/user and company needs
- Good knowledge of internet marketing and social media
- Bonus: Prior experience as a product manager of B2B SAAS products
- Bonus: Prior experience developing products with deep integrations into social media platforms (especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube).
- Bonus: Prior experience developing iOS and Android mobile applications.