Looking for that golden opportunity to build a recruiting function from the ground up? If so, this is the role for you!
The Recruiting Manager is responsible for identifying the best talent for open positions while owing the development of the recruiting function, with the support of a Recruiting Coordinator, and evolving best practices as the brand ambassador.
Dynamic Signal is a 100 people startup in Silicon Valley that helps companies communicate with employees. We make a platform that delivers information to employees on various platforms (web, email, mobile app, etc) in order to keep them engaged and informed. We also empower employees to easily share company approved content on social media, transforming them into experts, advocates, and contributors. Dynamic Signal was founded in 2010 by a group of seasoned entrepreneurs that value a healthy life to fast paced startup growth balance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own, strategize, and operate the full recruiting life-cycle.
- Create a scalable recruiting process that meets hiring growth plans while sourcing the best talent.
- Strategize multiple methods of building talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates through LinkedIn and alternative sourcing methods.
- Manage the ATS to track the process and data, providing metrics to stakeholders.
- Provide recruitment counsel, guidance, and training to hiring managers.
- Be our brand ambassador to provide an exceptional candidate experience.
- Partner with HR to ensure successful onboarding of new employees.
The following educational and experience requirements will be used as a selection tool for this position. These qualifications are considered essential to be successful in the role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 4- 5 years’ professional experience in staffing or a related field.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and directed to add impact from day one.
- Strong curiosity to research market trends with the ability to translate back to the business.
- Confident leader who will offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team’s success.
- Skilled at partnering with hiring managers to communicate expectations and provide regular updates.
- Experience leading/managing/mentoring team members to help them reach their potential.
- Skilled at leveraging data and metrics to analyze productivity and optimize results of recruitment function.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and comfortable meeting tight deadlines.