Sales Development Operations Manager
We’re looking for an intelligent sales development operations professional to join our sales development and marketing team who can help create and build process efficiencies within Salesforce and other tools and strategize with heads of departments.
You’re naturally inquisitive, analytical and a problem solver with a proven track record of delivering quality results. You have strong analytical and problem solving skills with deep interest and experience in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making.
We’ve built one of the best teams in the industry by investing in the right people, ongoing coaching, consistent training and a team-oriented environment. We have a well respected sales development and marketing leadership team that can help you start or accelerate your career in SaaS.
- Forecasting, planning and analysis activities for Sales Development
- Partner with Demand Generation, marketing operations & sales to ensure alignment of goals
- Support operations such as Account Based Marketing, sales development planning, forecasting, sales development territory management, performance reporting, sales workflow and analytics
- Develop and deliver key business metrics and cross departmental dashboards
- This person will be the liaison to Sales and Marketing regarding performance, bookings and revenue, compensation, including certifying and report monthly pipeline numbers
- Gain management confidence in work such that the insights you produce are utilized in executive and board level presentations
- Administration of key business systems and productivity tools
- 2-4 years experience in Consulting, Investment Banking and/or Corporate Finance & Operations disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance and/or Business or BS in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics) from a top academic
- institution; MBA is a plus but not required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with deep interest and experience in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel based modeling skills; SQL is a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills with experience working with and presenting to senior management
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments
- Familiarity and working knowledge of SalesForce.com. Salesforce admin preferred
Bonus points for familiarity or expertise with sales analysis systems such as Insight Squared