Senior Product Designer
Dynamic Signal is looking for a Senior Product Designer to help us build the industry leading employee communications platform. You must have 3-5 years of UI/UX experience and be comfortable with being autonomous. We are looking for someone who can solve design problems, not just push pixels in Photoshop and Sketch. Prior experience in social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) is a major plus.
Location: San Bruno, CA
- Set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
- Lead design vision across the entire product lifecycle and across web and mobile platforms.
- Work across multiple teams. Collaborate with product managers and software engineers to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Play a key role in the visual design of new features. Help bring consumer grade design and usability experience to an enterprise product.
- Aspire for design excellence but love to release and iterate.
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work (down to every detail) every step of the way.
Dynamic Signal is a Start-Up! You will be expected to hustle at times, to improvise when necessary, be creative and to deliver under tight timelines.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have a solid portfolio (or at least 3-5 years of UI/UX design experience) with history of launching web and mobile interfaces.
- You are able to solve design problems, not just move pixels in Photoshop, Sketch or other design software.
- You have excellent communication skills and can help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts. You are capable of presenting your concepts to the team, whether it is a sketch or high fidelity mockup.
- You are able to internalize user feedback and iterate rapidly on product designs and prototypes.
- We do not require coding proficiency, but you should at least possess basic familiarity with HTML, CSS, jQuery, etc.
- Bonus: You have prior experience designing products with deep integrations into social media platforms (especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube).