Senior Product Manager
Dynamic Signal is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our product team. You must have 3-5 years of PM experience and be comfortable with balancing both technical and business requests. We’re looking for someone who has ideally managed at least one product from concept to launch. Prior experience in B2B SaaS products and mobile applications is a plus.
Location: San Bruno, CA
- Lead development of the feature roadmap in support of business goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Sales, existing customers and prospects to understand the market, recognize opportunities and risks, address operational needs, and drive feature design and engineering priorities.
- Work closely with engineers and QA to drive new feature development from start to finish – define requirements, write user stories, solve problems and making decisions during development, and lead on-going improvements.
- Work independently to specify, prioritize and communicate high level and detailed product specifications using user stories, business rules, and user flows.
- Flesh out the product’s UX and functionality via mockups and functional specifications. Develop wireframes yourself and collaborate with designers and other members of the product team.
- Fully participate in all aspects of the product development cycle, including daily scrums, QA, bug triage, and releases.
Dynamic Signal is a Start-Up! You will be expected to hustle at times, to improvise when necessary, be creative and to deliver under tight timelines.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience (with time spent in a startup), ideally managing at least one product through an entire development cycle starting from concept to launch.
- Must have extensive experience writing specs/user stories and creating wireframes.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude with an ability to understand technology solutions and trade-offs.
- Great attitude and ability to get things done! Someone who is focused on solutions rather than obstacles.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a “can-do” positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Bonus: Prior experience as a product manager of B2B SAAS products.
- Bonus: Prior experience developing products with deep integrations into social media platforms (especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube).
- Bonus: Prior experience developing iOS and Android mobile applications.
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- Regular team events like Thursday happy hour and monthly off-sites.
- 401(k) plan, medical/dental/vision package, and an office gym.
- Generous vacation policy lets you spend your time off how you want.
- Catered lunches three days a week and a kitchen full of free snacks.