Senior Product Manager
- Lead development of the feature roadmap in support of business goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Sales, existing customers and prospects to understand the market, recognize opportunities and risks, address operational needs, and drive feature design and engineering priorities.
- Work closely with engineers and QA to drive new feature development from start to finish – define requirements, write user stories, solve problems and making decisions during development, and lead on-going improvements.
- Work independently to specify, prioritize and communicate high level and detailed product specifications using user stories, business rules, and user flows.
- Flesh out the product’s UX and functionality via mockups and functional specifications. Develop wireframes yourself and collaborate with designers and other members of the product team.
- Fully participate in all aspects of the product development cycle, including daily scrums, QA, bug triage, and releases.
Dynamic Signal is a Start-Up! You will be expected to hustle at times, to improvise when necessary, be creative and to deliver under tight timelines.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience (with time spent in a startup), ideally managing at least one product through an entire development cycle starting from concept to launch.
- Must have extensive experience writing specs/user stories and creating wireframes.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude with an ability to understand technology solutions and trade-offs.
- Great attitude and ability to get things done! Someone who is focused on solutions rather than obstacles.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a “can-do” positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Bonus: Prior experience as a product manager of B2B SAAS products.
- Bonus: Prior experience developing products with deep integrations into social media platforms (especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube).
- Bonus: Prior experience developing iOS and Android mobile applications.
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- Regular team events like Thursday happy hour and monthly off-sites.
- 401(k) plan, medical/dental/vision package, and an office gym.
- Generous vacation policy lets you spend your time off how you want.
- Catered lunches three days a week and a kitchen full of free snacks.