Dynamic Signal is a 90 person startup in San Bruno that helps companies communicate with employees and share content on social media. We are well funded and have a leadership team that’s been together through several companies. Our platform is built with the best technologies, and customers love us; check our website to hear what they have to say.
We are talented, diverse, multi-faceted and have a passion for learning and making. Most importantly, we are a group of people that truly like being with each other on a daily basis. Sound good so far? Read on and see if you are ready to join us here at Dynamic Signal.
We are looking for a Solutions Analyst
What You’ll Do:
- Stay appraised on the existing product features and provide guidance to Sales and Customer Success teams in the use of the platform to meet client objectives
- Interface with Sales team as a technical resource during the sales cycle and Customer Success team throughout the program
- Assist with integrations such as SSO, Google Analytics, Oracle Eloqua etc.
- Assist with technical sections for RFP/RFI/Security Reviews and Vendor Assessments for new and existing clients
- Maintain documentation on the ongoing client projects and integrations
- Share sales and product insights and feedback with Product Management team to facilitate new features and updates
What you’ll need:
- Experience in technical field or Solutions Engineer role
- Interest in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues with customers or internal clients
- Ability to create and maintain documentation
- Great written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter attitude (Dynamic Signal is a startup!)
- Experience with Single Sign On (SSO), analytics, APIs, publishing tools, social media platforms and IT Security is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS/CIS or other technical field is a plus