Global enterprises need employees to receive company and industry communication, anywhere, anytime, that they can safely share. Dynamic Signal, the leading employee communications platform provides a better and faster way for your employees and their audiences to receive your enterprise signal. Companies can now use Dynamic Signal to consistently deliver relevant and personalized communication to their employees, and ensure communications are safely received by employees and their audiences alike.
Hundreds of the world’s largest enterprises, including over 100 of the Fortune 500, trust Dynamic Signal to deliver their enterprise signal in 21 countries around the globe. Founded in 2010, the company’s world class customers include IBM, Edelman, Ingram Micro, Salesforce, Autodesk, Domo, SurveyMonkey and Humana.
We are talented, diverse, multi-faceted and have a passion for learning and making. Most importantly, we are a group of people that truly like being with each other on a daily basis.
What You’ll Do:
- Stay appraised on the existing product features and provide guidance to Sales and Customer Success teams in the use of the platform to meet client objectives
- Interface with Sales team as a technical resource during the sales cycle and Customer Success team throughout the program
- Assist with integrations such as SSO, Google Analytics, Oracle Eloqua etc.
- Assist with technical sections for RFP/RFI/Security Reviews and Vendor Assessments for new and existing clients
- Maintain documentation on the ongoing client projects and integrations
- Share sales and product insights and feedback with Product Management team to facilitate new features and updates
What You’ll Need:
- Experience in technical field or Solutions Engineer role
- Interest in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues with customers or internal clients
- Ability to create and maintain documentation
- Great written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter attitude (Dynamic Signal is a startup!)
- Experience with Single Sign On (SSO), analytics, APIs, publishing tools, social media platforms and IT Security is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS/CIS or other technical field is a plus