Dynamic Signal redefines how companies communicate with their employees. We help keep your employees informed and engaged, increasing productivity and empowering advocacy. Dynamic Signal works with the biggest brands in the world including IBM, Oracle, Salesforce, P&G, FedEx, McDonald’s, MasterCard, Bosch, and many others – nearly 20% of the Fortune 500. Founded in 2010, Dynamic Signal is based in San Bruno, California with offices in New York and London, has 120 employees, and has raised $68MM to date.
The Strategy Team at Dynamic Signal sits between Sales and Customer Success, working both pre and post sales to:
- Help land new customers by adding credibility and expertise to the sales cycle, driving planning and product conversations while preparing them for launch.
- Help expand existing customers by identifying opportunities for growth, working with Sales and Customer Success to strategize, plan, and sell the dream.
The Strategy team helps with initial discovery, strategic planning, growth planning, product demonstrations, general Q&A, sales collateral, and any type of ‘solutions consulting.’
Strategists work alongside the Sales team to help them close deals. The role combines consultative selling, (light) technical solution mapping, and client-facing relationship building. Strategists need to demonstrate an expert-level understanding of our product, best practices, customers, and industry. They’ll use this expertise to help potential and existing customers better understand what our platform does, how to use it, why they should choose us, and when they should expand. Strategists are the go-to experts when Sales (or anybody in the organization) needs client-facing or behind-the-scenes support.
- Join sales conversations with prospective clients to:
- Oversee the transition of new customers from Sales to Customer Success
- Work with Customer Success to identify growth opportunities and develop strategies to help sales grow the business
- Develop and deliver high stakes sales presentations, proof-of-concepts, and product demonstrations to a wide variety of audiences
- Build branded demo instances of the Dynamic Signal platform and train prospective clients on how to use the tool
- Secure technical internal resources for Sales as needed
- Help Sales in authoring responses to functional elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Work with other Strategists to create and manage standardized processes, best practices, and sales collateral
– lead ‘strategy sessions’
– consult on best practices
– demo our product
– share existing client examples
– answer technical questions
– talk about the company and industry
Who You Are:
- You have a distinct passion for technology and understand the marketing and communications technology landscape
- You understand the general mindset of a marketer and the value of technology for marketing and communications
- You have the ability to tell a story which offers a solution to a problem – written, visually, and verbally
- You like being a client-facing expert, but are ok with some desk work too
- You have an eye for creativity and design (and ideally, decent design skills yourself)
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate up and down an organization
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work with very little guidance and direction
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Proficient command of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
We’re looking for people with varying levels of experience, from Associate to Director level, to work on deals that align (Corporate vs Large Enterprise). Ideally, you’ll have worked at least a few years in enterprise software, digital media/social media, performance marketing, account management, customer success, or strategic/solutions consulting and have an undergraduate degree in a quantitative, technical, or marketing field.