Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
The Department (Department Description):
As a Product Engineering team, we pride ourselves in delivering quality software that people love to use and embrace large scale business and technical challenges. Operating as a global team, we are organized into self-sufficient agile feature teams to allow maximum autonomy and speed. We build in a modern, evolving stack (C#, .Net Core, React, PostgreSQL), leveraging new technologies as needed. We operate with shared trust and no egos and enjoy being ‘in this together’ to collaborate on the challenges of a rapidly scaling business.
Role and Level:
We are looking for a Software Architect to help drive our technical direction and take on big challenges while innovating with our rapidly growing engineering team. This is a key global leadership role in which you will work with Product closely to understand the user needs, design smart, robust, scalable solutions and work with our talented teams to implement. You will ensure the technologies are fit for purpose, resilient, robust and scalable. You will continuously strive for technical excellence and will not be afraid to get your hands dirty when needed.
- Be A Technology Leader. Your technology and architecture experience will guide your co-workers towards strong and high-quality designs
- Become an expert in our system identifying and implementing improvements and efficiencies along the way
- Your experience with a wide range of technologies will help as you evaluate strategies, approaches, and methods for building software
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- You will clearly articulate technical concepts and designs to the teams
- Your innovation will help keep us at the forefront of technology
- You will be a hands-on Architect, coding when you feel you need to
- Make mature, bold decisions to move our systems forward
- Take ownership of multiple key product areas/features, tailoring unique solutions to problems that come with a rapidly expanding list of high-profile customers. Your experience in software design, estimation, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and non-functionals will ensure a great product! You understand automated testing frameworks and put emphasis on its importance
- You will champion a robust CI/CD model
- Strategize with sales, customer success, and platform engineering teams to identify business opportunities. You will help drive both pre- and post-sales technical engagement
- You will lead architecture and design discussions, working with the teams to build and deliver a robust scalable solution
- Apply industry standards and innovative workings on how we deliver software
- Support, challenge and drive the teams towards excellence, ensuring excellent code quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related work experience.
- 10+ years of software development experience architecting cloud-based enterprise-grade applications.
- Proven experience of leading the design and implementation of successful customer facing solutions
- Hands-on experience building large-scale (distributed) system architecture at scale, using complex software design.
- Experienced in Java or C# and scripting languages.
- Artificial intelligence & machine learning knowledge is a strong plus.
- You love clean code and robust design
- Focus on consistency, quality, efficiency, and best practices
- Experience developing and delivering scalable, customer-facing software solutions
- You have a passion for mentoring and coaching engineers
- Innovator with good ideas, strong problem-solving abilities, and a results-oriented attitude
- You have a track record of designing and guiding a team in the delivery of high-quality features and functionality
- You have excellent communication skills and great ability to build effective working relationships
Let’s do this
We are building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Dynamic Signal (DySi). It is a heck of a lot of fun, and we’d love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.