Privacy and Security Statement Overview
Dynamic Signal utilizes some of the most advanced technology for Internet security available today. When you access a community or employee portal, or touch any content delivered via our platform, using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, your information is protected using both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that your data is safe, secure, and available only to registered Users in your organization.
Dynamic Signal provides each User in your organization or each advocate with a unique user name and password that must be entered each time a User logs on. Dynamic Signal issues a session “cookie” only to record encrypted authentication information for the duration of a specific session. The session “cookie” does not include either the username or password of the user. Dynamic Signal does not use “cookies” to store other confidential user and session information, but instead implements more advanced security methods based on dynamic data and encoded session IDs.
In addition, Dynamic Signal is hosted in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. Security researchers seeking information on how to report security issues to Dynamic Signal should review our Vulnerability Reporting Policy.
Vulnerability reporting policy – The Dynamic Signal security team acknowledges the valuable role that independent security researchers play in Internet security. Keeping our customers’ and advocates data secure is our number-one priority, and we encourage responsible reporting of any vulnerability that may be found in our site or application. Dynamic Signal is committed to working with the security community to verify and respond to any potential vulnerability.
Privacy Statement Overview
- Dynamic Signal’s full Privacy Statement contains more information about the Company’s Web site privacy practices.
- Dynamic Signal’s full Data Security and Protection Policy
- Dynamic Signal is a certified licensee of the Web Privacy Seal. The Company is also a certified licensee of the EU Safe Harbor Seal and abides by the S.-EU and U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Frameworks.
- Admin level users on the brand customer side are asked to authenticate their social media accounts via the social streams. As a part of using Dynamic Signal’s applications or services (the “Services”), the Company will ask you to provide read and update level access to the social streams that are connected to the community.
- Dynamic Signal uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the advocate program sites and emails.
- When users submit content or information directly to the administrators of the brand the platform the content is stored within the Dynamic Signal platform.
- Dynamic Signal uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the brand community sites and emails.
Use of information by Dynamic Signal on Dynamic Signal Company Website
- Dynamic Signal uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- Dynamic Signal may use information collected to provide you with information about partners, promotions, and events.
- Dynamic Signal may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- Dynamic Signal does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. Dynamic Signal may share information collected with other companies that work on Dynamic Signal’s behalf.
- Customers of Dynamic Signal may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s services (“Customer Data”).
- Dynamic Signal will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the Dynamic Signal Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. In accordance with the Dynamic Signal Master Subscription Agreement, Dynamic Signal may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from the community brand contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further communication emails from the Brand or Program.
- If you provide Brand community, via Dynamic Signal platform, with contact information, you may choose how the Company uses your information via the login to the communication preferences page.
How to contact us
For more information about Dynamic Signal’s information practices, please view the Company’s full Privacy Statement. Questions regarding Dynamic Signal’s Privacy Statement or information practices should be directed here or by mail:
Dynamic Signal Privacy | 1111 Bayhill Dr #325, San Bruno, CA 94066 | (650) 231-2550