On January 21 from 12:00 PM-1:00 PM (EST), we’ll be holding a live webcast for IBM partners, brands using IBM Connections, and end users of IBM Connections to show how you can leverage our VoiceStorm employee marketing platform. Through an integration, the Dynamic Signal VoiceStorm marketing platform gives IBM Connections an external voice, allowing users to drive business results for the company and build their own personal brands.
This webcast is geared toward brands using or considering using IBM Connections, existing end users, and IBM channel partners. Here is what each of these groups can expect to learn from this webinar:
For the Brand Using IBM Connections:
– Better amplify your sales, marketing, corporate communications and human resources messaging through your employees’ social channels
– Recognize and reward employees for their contributions with gamification and leaderboards
– Curate and distribute brand safe content so employees know what to share
– Quantify your return on investment with detailed metrics and reporting
For the End User:
– Get recognition and rewards for contributing to the business in an authentic, meaningful way
– Build your personal brand outside of the company on your personal social channels
– Have a clear path for curating content for the brand to make contributing easy
For IBM Partners:
– Accelerate sales
– Help customers improve employee engagement
– Spur quicker adoption and the frequency of user visits to the IBM Connections platform by providing a way for employees to engage on their own social channels
– Extend the already robust capabilities of the IBM Connections platform to deepen the user experience to include employees’ own social channels
Meet the host of this webcast:
Ajay Ramachandran is the Chief Marketing & Product Officer at Dynamic Signal. Ajay also serves as the Chairman of SourceN, a successful silicon valley based mobile and social web agency he co-founded that provides innovative strategy, creative and technology solutions for brands such as Apple, Disney, MTV, SAP, Dell, etc. Prior to SourceN, Ajay served as CTO and GM for TigerLogic Corp (TIGR), and was a senior executive at Electron Economy and USWeb. Ajay works closely with brands to help them align their strategy and marketing objectives with the rapidly growing opportunity of mobile & social media and to help them establish brand communities that reach large and targeted audiences. Ajay is an expert on mobile and social media ROI, earned media impressions and value, and can help a brand calibrate their investment in mobile & social media.
Mark is President, Blue Focus Marketing, an award-winning social branding firm. Blue Focus Marketing was the Winner of the 2012 MarketingSherpa Reader’s Choice Award for “Best Social Media Marketing” blog. Mark is the co-author of The Social Employee: How Great Companies Make Social Media Work, from McGraw-Hill, featuring success stories on IBM, AT&T, Cisco, Dell, Southwest, and Adobe. Mark is an instructor for the American Marketing Association, authoring and delivering training series workshops on Integrated Marketing Communications and Content Marketing. Mark is also an adjunct professor of marketing at Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mark has held executive roles at PwC, McCann and AT&T. An expert blogger on social media topics for AT&T Business Solutions, Mark is ranked 32nd in the world among Top Marketing Professors on Twitter.
Cheryl, author of The Social Employee (McGraw-Hill, August, 2013) Amazon Best Seller, and Co-founder, CEO and CMO of Blue Focus Marketing, is an award-winning social branding marketer and speaker with expertise in B2B marketing. Cheryl, who Hufﬁngton Post called a social media “Passionista,” appears regularly as an expert blogger for AT&T Business Solutions. Blue Focus Marketing won the 2012 MarketingSherpa Reader’s Choice Award for Best Social Media Marketing Blog. She is a member of the Wharton Advertising 2020 Contributor Community and a featured blogger at CMO.com and CEO.com. Cheryl is also a contributor to The Future of Marketing eBook by Michael Brenner, Vice President of Marketing and Content Strategy at SAP. Listed as #25 in a 2013 B2B Social Insights Report: Marketing Executives on Twitter, she is also the winner of four Twitter Shorty Awards in Marketing. In 2011, she co-founded the #Nifty50 Top Men & Women on Twitter Awards. Follow her on Twitter at @ckburgess @SocialEmployee and @BlueFocus.
We’ll see all of you IBM Connections users and partners on January 21st for a great webcast!