We’re excited to be hosting the first Brand Advocacy Marketing Council (BAM Council) Meeting at SXSW, where thought leaders, brand marketers, and social media experts will discuss and share employee advocacy strategies, trends, and best practices. Attendees will have the chance to learn from and network with employee advocacy experts including:
Ted Rubin– author of Return of Relationship
Susan Emerick– IBM
Sabrina Stoffregen– Intel
Chris Boudreaux– Social Media Governance
Michael Britto– WCG
Tiffany Tuell– Hitachi Data Systems
Sharon Croft– Hitachi Data Systems
Marc Sternberg– Brand Innovators
Everyone is welcome to participate in the roundtable discussion on March 10th at 1 PM, at Lamberts Restaurant. The goal of the discussion is to share best practices and highlight success stories on Brand and Employee Advocacy. Specifically, the roundtable discussion will consider the following questions:
– How do you measure the value of employee and brand advocacy?
– What steps can you take to build a business case and buy-in to pilot advocacy marketing?
– How do you encourage employees to participate?
– What compliance and regulatory issues should be considered?
– What strategies, processes and technologies are needed?
– What can you reasonably ask your employees to do for you?
– How do you avoid bad behaviors and typical pitfalls?
– What’s are the best ways to create a social media policy or “guardrails” for your employees?
Join the brand and employee advocacy roundtable discussion on March 10th at SXSW. Request an invite now!