Brand Innovators is making its way back to Chicago for a full day of content marketing with strategies from leading brands including The Huffington Post, Sears, Barilla, Kraft, Kellogg’s, Motorola, Walgreen’s, and Discover. Be sure to catch our co-founder and general manager, Jim Larrison, who will be on hand to introduce the following sessions.
- The Science of Brand and Corporate Storytelling – with Doug Busk, Global Group Director – Digital Communications and Social Media, The Coca-Cola Company
- The Art and Science of Building Brands: Infusing Creativity in Data-Driven World – with Jon Suarez-Davis, VP of Global Media & Digital Strategy, The Kellogg Company
Other sessions planned for the day include:
- A Content Conundrum – with Adam Kmiec, Sr. Director, Mobile, Social, and Content Marketing, Walgreens
- Content Marketing 2.0: From Boardroom to Newsroom – with Susanne Dawursk, Senior Director, Brand Marketing, GrubHub, Matt Johnson, Head of Digital Media, State Farm, Barbara Liss, Sr. Director, Social Media, Motorola Mobility, and Beth Reilly, Senior Director, Head of Digital & Social Marketing – Americas Region, Barilla Group
- What does Success in Content Marketing look like – with Doug Busk, Global Group Director – Digital Communications and Social Media, The Coca-Cola Company, Dana Strokovsky, Social Content Strategy Manager, Discover and Sage Wodarz, Associate Director, Content and Social Marketing, Kraft Foods Group
The event will bring more than 100 brand marketers to Leo Burnett to discuss trending topics including digital video strategies, social media data & analytics, and defining success in today’s content hungry landscape.
Attending the event? Swing by and say hello. If you’re unable to attend, be sure to follow along virtually via Twitter #bisummit.