You might feel overwhelmed when thinking about how to put together an effective Employee Advocacy program. There are a lot of moving parts to consider, and everything needs to line up. We understand.
But the hard work pays off. Successful programs can generate 90% plus growth in shares, and boost engagements over 100%.
To make things easier for you, our Customer Success team put their heads together to define what success looks like in 5 simple steps.
Over the next several weeks we’ll be diving into each of these steps to help set you on the path to success:
1. Goals and Objectives: Before you set out on your employee advocacy journey, we recommend honing in on the specific goals you want your program to achieve.
2. Audience Identification: Learn how to segment social activities and group members so that you use the most optimal combination to amplify your message.
3. Common Pitfalls of Program Management: Here’s where you’ll flesh out your overall campaign strategy. We won’t overwhelm you with details just yet, so stay tuned to the blog for a deep dive in campaign management best practices.
4. Rewards and Recognition: Find out how to keep momentum going and drive more engagement by rewarding your employee advocates.
5. Results: Learn how to track and measure (and show off) your campaign results.
Want to see employee advocacy in action? Watch Dynamic Signal customer, TubeMogul, share their experience running a successful Employee Advocacy program.
Check out Part 1 of our 5 Steps to Employee Advocacy Success series, where we look at the importance of aligning a brand’s goals and objectives with their employee advocacy program.