We’re excited to bring you the full recording of our webinar Social Employees – Your Secret PR Weapon. During the hour long presentation author and thought leader Neal Schaffer, and Bart Casabona, Director of Social Media at Pitney Bowes, discuss the following:
- The ins and outs of the social employee.
- How brands are adapting to the changing social environment.
- Why Pitney Bowes chose to launch an advocacy program to partner with their employees.
- How social employees are now the norm, already vocal about their professional lives right alongside their personal ones. They are “always on”, mindful of their personal brands and often eager to become thought leaders to progress their careers.
- How Pitney Bowes is enhancing their social media strategy by partnering with their employees. They initially launched their program to a small group of early adopters, and are now expanding it into more divisions and countries based on positive results.
It was great to learn about another real success story within the Employee Advocacy category. Huge congrats to Bart and his team on everything they’ve accomplished thus far.
If you’re unsure about Employee Advocacy, don’t know how to get started, or just need to learn the basics, this webinar is full of excellent insights from someone who is managing a live, successful program.