You may recall in September we announced the Salesforce Connector to Dynamic Signal. It’s the integration of our VoiceStorm platform within the Salesforce.com AppExchange and Salesforce.com CRM.
But since you may have been busy reading your other 25 favorite blogs, we wanted to remind you why this is so special and an evolutionary step in Employee Advocacy.
Anyone who uses Salesforce will love the integration. So will any VoiceStorm user. That’s because the Salesforce connector is fully integrated, and within a matter of minutes you and your Salesforce Admin can start benefitting from VoiceStorm.
If you have an existing Employee Advocacy program using VoiceStorm, you immediately get the power of Salesforce technology to enhance brand awareness, employee engagement and revenue even more. If you’ve been thinking about starting an Employee Advocacy program, the Salesforce integration gives you one more no-brainer reason to choose VoiceStorm.
Here are some highlights of the integration:
- Administrators can create, submit, and distribute new content directly to their team’s Chatter feed inside Salesforce.com. A user friendly experience makes every action a snap.
- Salesforce1 users can connect social channels, comment, and share the content from within Chatter. This allows them to build their personal brands, elevating them to experts, advocates and contributors.
- Nothing’s changed for current VoiceStorm users. You’re still able to track and measure activity, and assess the success of your Employee Advocacy program.
- Easily track total shares, clicks, social reactions (likes, comments, re-tweets, etc.) and impressions.
- Everything works seamlessly. Users won’t have to navigate to a separate application or create another login/password.
This integration is another extension of our long-term partnership with Salesforce. And it’s yet another way we redefine how companies communicate with the world in order to grow their businesses.
To learn more about the Salesforce Connector to Dynamic Signal, contact us directly to schedule a demo.