Your best brand ambassadors and content providers are your subject matter experts (SMEs), the people who invent, build and support your products.
Getting them to participate in your Content Marketing program can be a struggle, however. But some companies have cracked the code. Hear their secrets in this free e-seminar October 21, 2015 at 12PM CDT. Click here to register.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to “sell” SMEs on the value of contributing to your content marketing program
- How to repackage and repurpose expert content on multiple social platforms for bonus reach and visibility
- How to create a calendar and cross-promotion program that delivers maximum content impact
- Tips for generating leads through SME content
Our panel of experts include:
- Wynne Brown, Senior Director of Enterprise Sales at Dynamic Signal a leading employee advocacy platform.
- Jim Cahill, Head of Social Media at Emerson Process Management and head from Emerson Process Management and founder of the award-winning Emerson Process Experts blog.
- Sharon Crost, Senior Social Business Lead at Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) and leader of the HDS Social Media Ambassadors Club.
- Moderator: Paul Gillin, award-winning author, content marketing expert and senior consultant at Profitecture.
Have a question about employee advocacy? Tweet us using #SocialSMEs