Yesterday, Venrock kicked off their new podcast series, Running Through Walls. This inaugural effort had Venrock’s Brian Ascher interviewing Dynamic Signal CEO and co-founder Russ Fradin about lots of different topics and trends.
Russ also talks about the importance of being available to employees, customers and competitors alike, and Brian describes him as “the only CEO I know who answers every email he receives.” As someone who works for Russ, I also found it very interesting when he talked about our company culture and the things he does to “stay sane.”
Other topics include:
- Takeaways from raising 25 venture rounds (3:11)
- Why it’s not that challenging to be accessible (7:28)
- How to build a good relationship with VCs (12:48)
- Why it’s stupid to be stealth in the enterprise world (13:39)
- The three things that matter the most about culture (16:43)