Join us for an Employee Advocacy and Engagement Seminar in San Francisco!
On Wednesday, September 27, we are joining The Conference Board for the one-day seminar, Employee Advocacy: A “How to Guide” from Leading Brands. We’ll be there with some of the top experts in the industry to discuss how employee advocacy is the driving force behind some of the world’s biggest brands.
For years, Dynamic Signal has been at the forefront of company communications technology, supporting everything from employee advocacy programs to internal communications strategies and more. As we dive deeper into the biggest challenges communication experts face, it’s clear that our work as an industry is not over. According to Gallup, a whopping 51% of today’s U.S. workforce is not engaged. And with a growing Millennial workforce who says only 29% are engaged at work, it’s time to take the reigns and develop more strategic communications and employee advocacy programs that are effective, innovative, and adaptable to new technology.
We’re excited to be in attendance as industry experts from senior leaders at 3M, Adobe, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, FedEx and Thomson Reuters, share their wealth of knowledge.
Here’s a little more about what you’ll walk away with:
- Leave with an understanding of the role of employee advocacy programs as part of an overall marketing/social media strategy.
- Hear about winning practices for engaging customers in leading companies, and how the best brands integrate employee advocacy programs with their customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Learn best practices in employee advocacy training and how to scale employee advocacy programs across the enterprise.
- Learn how to inspire sustained participation in employee advocacy programs.
- Learn how to roll out pilot employee advocacy programs and hear from early adopters on how to avoid some of the potential pitfalls along the way.
- Learn best practices in designing KPIs for employee advocacy programs including key metrics to measure their impact on customer engagement, and ultimately profitable growth.
If you are a director, VP or manager of marketing, public relations, social media, human resources, and any other related department, join us on September 27, at the American Management Association Conference Center, San Francisco, CA.
We’re looking forward to meeting you soon!