Driving adoption and engagement with Dynamic Signal’s Quick Links
There’s always an adrenaline rush of excitement in the early days after launching an Employee Communication and Engagement (ECE) Platform like Dynamic Signal.
It’s like playing with a new toy – that just happens to help drive the business forward. But inevitably, the initial buzz dies down. And every communicator is faced with the same challenge – how do we keep employees interested, intrigued and coming back for more?
We’ve weighed in on this topic before. We’ve even created an entire guide dedicated to the topic of how to design a successful ECE Platform rollout and then sustain that momentum, post-launch. For example, exclusive content, gamification, and breaking news are all crucial to keeping employees – especially a deskless workforce – engaged over the long run. (Hint: it’s a marathon, not a sprint.)
But what if you have another tool in your communicator kit? What if critical, on-the-job resources and links were readily available alongside your organization’s latest news and content?
Now, there is.
Introducing Quick Links.
This feature is:
- Eye-catching, but unobtrusive
- Easily accessible
- Targeted and catered to each employee
- Exactly what you need to keep your deskless, mobile employees returning to your mobile app
Quick Links take Dynamic Signal’s Custom Pages and Custom Links to the next level by putting resources, like your employees’ most necessary URLs and pages right at the top of the mobile News Feed. Plus, with our Custom Page editor, you can quickly build a welcome message, add photos and video, or hyperlink to multiple places. The result? You now can create a compelling and informative page that your employees want to visit.
We’re already hearing great uses of Quick Links from some Dynamic Signal customers that we’re eager to share with you. They include:
- Giving access to employee benefit information and resources
- Linking to store policy FAQs to provide answers to commonly asked questions for retail employees
- Welcoming employees to the mobile app with a video from the CEO or other executive leaders
- Giving employees access to their paystubs by linking to ADP or other payroll providers
- Listing company holidays and other important dates on a Custom Page
- Providing an easy way to request time off with a PTO Request link
The best part? Quick Links take no time at all to set up. In just minutes, link to an important URL or content page, set optional targeting, pick an icon, and you’re done! And you can choose from one of our hundreds of icons for a cohesive, sleek look. Or upload your own icons to give your Quick Links unique branding.
As the leading ECE Platform provider, we’re committed to equipping communicators, marketers, and HR professionals with all the tools they need to give their employees the resources to excel on the job, wherever they are. And now it’s easier than ever with Quick Links!
Customers can learn more about how to get started leveraging Quick Links in our Support Center.