Communicators, marketers, and HR professionals from around the world just gathered in San Francisco for our second-annual Summit by Dynamic Signal.
They came from every industry imaginable. Manufacturing. Technology. Retail. Finance. Healthcare. Shipping. From Fortune 100 companies to up-and-coming, high-growth businesses.
All were looking to learn and share ideas about how to better communicate and inspire their employees. It wasn’t just to make work better for everyone but also drive business success. That’s why our conference theme, “Elevate the Employee Experience,” was so much more than a catchphrase.
In the coming days, we’re going to post more about what our fantastic lineup of speakers had to say on stage. We’ll explore insights from our hands-on workshops where attendees tackled real-world challenges that every organization confronts.
But for now, here’s a Top 10 list of lessons I learned from all the speakers and shared when we closed the conference. These are the suggestions for maximizing value from an employee communication and engagement software platform.
Drum roll, please!
Top 10 Tips From Summit By Dynamic Signal
- Plan your launch and support ongoing adoption through leadership involvement, events, fun
- Connect content sources and systems to your platform to boost value for your employees
- Leverage analytics to set goals that focus on your people through the content they want
- Highlight the unique, authentic attributes that make your company special and your people stand out
- Build internal alliances – executives, IT, cyber-security – to gain momentum
- Equip and empower employees to tell their own stories
- Create “micro-moments” of trust for employees
- Think about different kinds of content like videos, podcasts, employee contests
- Figure out what isn’t working for your people today – and get it right for the future
- If you feed them, employees will listen to you about your platform