Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
What will you do:
- Build out your knowledge of Dynamic Signal to a high standard via self-learning, existing educational content, and engaging with SMEs.
- Contribute to the discussion in relation to how the DySi eLearning content and development process can be improved.
- Manage own workload and prioritise tasks.
- Develop and maintain eLearning content using various video recording and editing technologies such as Camtasia or other video recording/editing software.
- Design and develop SCORM compliant e-learning where applicable.
- Develop, update, and maintain storyboards and scripts for e-learning.
- Upload e-learning content into Skilljar learning management system.
- Incorporate emerging instructional methods and technologies into e-learning.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify gaps in the learning library and execute to fill those gaps.
- Gather information and course elements from internal departments SMEs (subject matter experts) to incorporate into ongoing course/content improvements.
- Manage the customer onboarding into Skilljar and administer the Skilljar platform to optimize customer experience. Solicit customer feedback and incorporate that into existing and new content.
- Utilize knowledge of Skilljar capabilities to recommend delivery strategies that yield a rich, meaningful, and dynamic end-user experience.
- Utilize Skilljar reporting capabilities and developing custom reports to assist with planning and managing training and development initiatives.
- Run demos of the system and provide training to individuals and users groups.
- Work with outside partners to enhance overall content experience.
- A desire and passion for Dynamic Signal customers to be successful.
- Desire/ability to learn Dynamic Signal next generation technology to a high standard.
- Enjoys building respectful relationships with colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills, both the spoken and written word.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently while taking any opportunities to develop your own skills from others.
- Experience working with an LMS. Skilljar LMS experience is desirable.