Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
Dynamic Signal is looking for a Customer Integration Engineer to join our Technical Services team. This is an exciting and multi-faceted role where you will have the opportunity to work directly with Global 2000 level companies from technical implementation through post launch consulting on a wide range of engagements including API consumption, productized third party integrations, as well as building innovative Customer-focused technical solutions and capabilities. In addition to working directly with clients, you will be a member of a highly collaborative team that includes regular cross-functional interactions with Technical Support, Engineering, and the broader Professional Services organization. You will also partner closely with our strategy and pre-sales teams to scope appropriate integration solutions during the pre-sales process.
· Translate client business requirements into specific systems, applications, or process designs
· Communicate complex, technical solutions to both technical and business audiences
· Scope and deliver technical engagements for lightweight flexible billed consulting and more formal SOWs
· Demonstrate technical leadership in Dynamic Signal consulting projects with clients and partners
· Build, maintain, and deploy customized mobile apps for strategic clients through MDM or public store distribution following principled software change management processes.
· Develop standardized and reusable solutions for systems and data integration
· Perform technical implementation work including integrations with SSO, Customer email infrastructure, customized mobile applications, and productized 3rd party integrations
· Develop new and innovative capabilities that maintains market competitiveness, and differentiated service levels.
· Knowledge & hands-on experience with programming and scripting languages, web services, web development, RESTful APIs, and relational databases
· Proven success in design, development and delivery of SaaS integration solutions
· At least 2 year of experience as a technical consultant or similar role · Experience with middleware integration tools desirable (Informatica, Boomi, Scribe, Mulesoft, etc.)
· Experience implementing technology solutions in a client-facing role is desirable
· Understanding of mobile app provisioning concepts including BYOD, separation of personal and business data, and device profiles.
· Capable of multi-tasking and accepting changes to both tasks and schedule
· Strong communication skills and ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders
· B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience