Account-Based Marketing Associate
Are you a marketer interested in learning more about ABM? Do you dream in creative multi-channel marketing campaigns? If so, we’re looking for you.
Dynamic Signal is looking for an account-based marketer who can drive pipeline through integrated marketing campaigns. We get stuff done, without excuses—and we hope you like doing so too!
The ideal Account-Based Marketer is creative, organized, operational and obsessed with helping the SDR and Sales team achieve their number. You understand how to work cross-functionally to drive revenue and awareness. You’re an organized, multi-tasker that can help support several projects at once and like the challenge of creating multi-channel marketing campaigns.
To begin you’ll help support the current Account-Based Marketing programs by coordinating with vendors and helping to drive communication between the sales/SDR and ABM team. You’ll also work on creating sales cadences for SDR follow-up and work on helping to drive value from existing systems: Engagio, Salesloft, Leadspace. As you grow in this position, you’ll assume more responsibility for an end-to-end ABM campaign learning how to leverage all available channels (direct mail, email, digital, advertisement, SDR cadences and follow up ROI reporting).
You’ll be positioned in a role with lots of room for growth and measured based on your ability to increase efficiencies and execute quickly while maintaining a high quality of work. We believe in developing a growth mindset in ourselves and colleagues.
- Assist managers with the creation of account-based marketing programs that integrate a variety of marketing channels into seamless account-based and vertical marketing campaigns that resonate with the target account’s priorities, align with Dynamic Signal’s value propositions, messaging and goals
- Liaising with Sales and Sales Development team to incorporate people, process, and technologies in alignment with campaigns
- Work closely with marketing, sales, customer success and SDR to brainstorm different areas where ABM can have impact
- Continuous learning and growth in ABM field: learning best practices, sharing new ideas
- Partner with operations to provide data and ongoing insight into named accounts
- Determine which marketing assets to leverage for named-account engagement planning
- Collaborate with media and fulfillment vendors to coordinate and execute on programs
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiarity with different marketing channel tactics including direct mail, email, digital, advertising, Sales Development orchestration
- A bias toward execution with a demonstrated ability to liaise between different groups of people: sales, SDR, customer success, customers, marketing
- A flair for the creative with experience creating messaging that breaks through the noise
- Basic familiarity with marketing technologies that you’ll use to execute campaigns, including Salesforce, Marketo, Engagio, Salesloft, etc.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 1-2+ years of marketing experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Evidence of using marketing technologies to drive impact across an organization
- Highly organized, self-directed and excited about creating new innovative marketing campaigns
- Excited to join one of the best marketing teams in the Valley!
- Catered lunches 4 days a week (the 5th day is reserved for team fun)
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Fun team events every week, month, quarter
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before with great success
- A playful and diverse team eager to meet you
- A new MacBook Pro when you start