Are you a marketer who has caught the ABM bug? Do you dream in creative multi-channel marketing campaigns? If so, we’re looking for you.
Dynamic Signal is looking for an account-based marketer who can drive pipeline through integrated marketing campaigns. We get stuff done, without excuses—and we hope you like doing so too!
The ideal marketer is innovative, motivated and should be both operational and strategic. You’ve done this before, and want to own it again. You understand how to work cross-functionally to drive revenue and awareness. You’re responsible, proactive and own the outcome. To begin, you’ll coordinate with the SDR team to prioritize accounts and drive value from existing systems (Engagio, Salesloft and Leadspace).
Then you’ll work to design integrated marketing campaigns focused on target accounts, leveraging all our available channels (direct mail, email, digital, advertisements, SDR cadences). You’re able to influence across the organization, align teams, and garner support but feel comfortable standing your ground in the face of adversity–we embrace bold thinking and creativity!
You’ll be seen as a marketing mentor for others and measured based on your ability to impact pipeline and increase efficiencies. We believe in developing a growth mindset in ourselves and colleagues.
- Integrate a variety of marketing channels into seamless account-based and vertical marketing campaigns that resonate with the target account’s priorities, align with Dynamic Signal’s value propositions, messaging and goals
- Liaise with the Sales Development team to incorporate people, process, and technologies in alignment with campaigns
- Own your metrics; track, analyze and improve ROI to influence future marketing spend and programs
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience developing account-based cross-channel campaigns for B2B Enterprise companies, including direct mail, email, digital, advertising, Sales Development orchestration
- A bias toward execution with a demonstrated ability to grow pipeline at the Enterprise level
- Ownership of enterprise-level campaigns with a six-month or longer sales cycle
- Basic familiarity with marketing technologies that you’ll use to execute campaigns, including Salesforce, Marketo, Engagio, Salesloft, etc.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of marketing experience, 2+ years of using marketing automation/CRM
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Evidence of using marketing technologies to drive impact across an organization
- Highly organized, self-directed and excited about creating new innovative marketing campaigns
- Excited to join one of the best marketing teams in the Valley!
- Catered lunches 4 days a week (the 5th day is reserved for team fun)
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Fun team events every week, month, quarter
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before with great success
- A playful and diverse team eager to meet you
- A new MacBook Pro when you start