The Account Management Organization (AMO) owns the full responsibility for the health and growth of a named set of existing customers. AMO teams own their book of business – the net new ARR, the churn and the renewal. Every major customer of Dynamic Signal will be managed by AMO.
The Account Management Executive (remote) is a core component of the AMO and focuses on growing and deepening relationships with Dynamic Signal’s largest Enterprise customers around the globe. This position has an assigned quota that requires strategic account planning, cultivating and managing strong relationships, working with Customer Success to support their goal of driving customer engagement, and focusing on account coverage within our existing customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your professional career growth and work with some of the largest Enterprise companies in the world.
- The Account Management Organization is responsible for the commercial relationship with the Dynamic Signal Customer Base.
- Become an expert in the Dynamic Signal platform and services offering.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators and the competitive landscape.
- Build relationships and sell consultatively to VP and C-Level within our customer base.
- Drive complex transactions involving multiple executive level budget holders and decision makers to closure.
- Drive renewal process and ensure retention of business by partnering with Customer Success Team.
- Discover and identify upsell & cross-sell opportunities from our existing customer base.
- Diligent prospecting. You will work with your SDR to develop account plans that ensures everyone in your customer list knows your name and how you can help them.
- Manage pipeline and forecast accurately for renewal and upsell activity.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- College degree preferred
- 7+ years of relevant experience Software Industry Experience, Sales/Renewals Management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Negotiation skills
- Strong Salesforce and Excel skills
- Must be comfortable with remote and international teams
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company with the chance to grow into your dream role
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before
- An enthusiastic and diverse team eager to meet you