Dynamic Signal is looking for an Accounts Payable (AP) Accountant who will be responsible for the disbursements process and related reconciliations for our US and UK companies. We are seeking an individual who has good knowledge of US GAAP and understanding of general ledger structure. The AP accountant must have a minimum 2 years of AP experience and will report to the Senior Accounting Manager. We are seeking an individual who can ensure that all activities related to this job position are accomplished in an ethical, prudent and secure manner.
- Report to Senior Accounting Manager. You from experience know what needs to be done and you are a self-starter.
- Perform full cycle worldwide accounts payable functions including documentation review, coding, securing of sufficient support and approvals, entry and payment for all business expenses and reconciliation of the related transactions and accounts. The general areas of AP functions cover vendor/contractor invoices and agreements, employee expense reports, and credit card expenses.
- Organize and manage expense files: Contracts, invoices, payment records and other supporting documents. Reconcile and maintain vendor accounts, contracts, POs, W-9’s, etc.
- Prepare journal entries and payment schedules as needed, supported by sufficient documentation and calculation.
- Assist Senior Accounting Manager in performing periodic reconciliations including, but not limited to, accounts payable and credit card reconciliations.
- Participate in design and implementation of best practice in accordance with the company policies.
- Lead or assist on special projects as needed (e.g. annual consolidated and UK statutory audits, 1099 issuance and reporting, etc).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in AP function, preferably with a US multinational company
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with intermediate skills in Excel including VLOOKUP, if functions, pivot tables, etc.
- Prior experience utilizing NetSuite, Expensify and/or Concur desired
- Bachelor’s Degree
- SaaS or Technology industry experience preferred
- Reliability with strong work ethics
- Maturity and professionalism to handle confidential data
- Balancedskepticism and openness
- Excellent organizational skill, attention to detail. Must be able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and demands
- Ability to communicate effectively with teammates and various levels of management as well as external contacts
- Analytical and motivated to self-educate; able to identify and report relevant issues to the management for timely and accurate resolution.