Dynamic Signal is looking for an Accounts Receivable Accountant who will be responsible for the full cycle of order management, billing, accounts receivable, and collection functions. We are seeking for an individual who is versatile and comfortable working in fast paced and changing environment as well as working cross functionally with other departments. If you are passionate, attentive, collaborative, curious and want to be challenged, join our amazing team in an awesome company!
- Lead full cycle order to cash function including contract review, billing, credit, collection, cash application, coding, entry and reconciliation of related transactions and accounts.
- Key contact with Sales and Customer Success.Respond and resolve complex billing and collection issues and escalations.
- Update and maintain billing and collection forecast and schedules.
- Perform monthly reconciliation and analysis on accounts receivable and collection.
- Prepare journal entries as needed (e.g. foreign currency transactions) supported by sufficient documentation & calculation.
- Participate in design and implementation of internal controls, company policies, and accounting processes based on best practice.
- Lead or assist in special projects: US financial audits, various other ad hoc projects.
- Ensure that all activities related to this job position are accomplished in an ethical, prudent and secure manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years finance/accounting related work experience, preferably with a US multinational company
- Demonstrate effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, attention to detail, and excellent organization skills
- Comfort in past paced work environment with multiple concurrent projects and priorities
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with intermediate skills in Excel including VLOOKUP, if functions, pivot tables, etc.
- Prior experience utilizing NetSuite, Salesforce, and Avalara desired
- SaaS or technology industry experienced strongly preferred
- Reliability with strong work ethics
- Maturity and professionalism to handle confidential data
- Balancedskepticism and openness
- Excellent organizational skill, attention to detail. Must be able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and demands
- Ability to communicate effectively with teammates and various levels of management as well as external contacts
- Analytical and motivated to self-educate; able to identify and report relevant issues to the management for timely and accurate resolution.