Dynamic Signal is looking for talented back-end engineers to help us build the industry-leading employee communications platform. You should be comfortable with C# and systems such as PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, and RabbitMQ. We’re looking for confident coders who enjoy working on both .NET technologies and third-party APIs on a regular basis.
What you’ll do:
- Put things together. You know how to build business logic in C#. Your code is manageable, modular, and constantly being tested. You can integrate systems such as PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, and RabbitMQ. You know when to use bare metal, a virtual machine, or a Docker container. You understand the trade-offs between self-hosting or running on Azure or AWS.
- Take things apart. You rely on solid computer science fundamentals to break down a problem into high performance, scalable, and distributed solutions.
- Learn how things work. You’re not afraid of new technologies. You handle .NET technologies such as .NET Core,LINQ, Entity Framework, and Windows Services. You quickly pick up third-party APIs, particularly OAuth social media APIs from Facebook, Twitter, and others.
- Play nice. You collaborate with the product management, front-end, and mobile teams to design and build new features. You expose APIs for internal use and modern RESTful web services for the public.
What you get:
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- 401(k) plan, medical/dental/vision package.
- Generous vacation policy lets you spend your time off how you want.