Dynamic Signal is looking for a Billings & Collections Analyst who will be responsible for the full cycle of order management, revenue recognition, billing, accounts receivable, and collection functions. We are seeking for an individual who is versatile and comfortable working in fast paced and changing environment as well as working cross functionally with other departments. If you are passionate, attentive, collaborative, curious and want to be challenged, join our amazing team in an awesome company!
- Lead full cycle order to cash function including contract review, revenue recognition, billing, credit, collection, cash application, coding, entry and reconciliation of related transactions and accounts.
- Key contact with Sales and Customer Success. Respond and resolve complex billing and collection issues and escalations.
- Update and maintain billing and collection forecast and schedules.
- Maintain deferred revenue waterfall and prepare month end journal entries for revenue recognition
- Perform monthly reconciliation and analysis on accounts receivable and collection.
- Prepare other journal entries as needed supported by sufficient documentation & calculation.
- Participate in design and implementation of internal controls, company policies, and accounting processes based on best practice.
- Lead or assist in special projects: Audits, Order to Cash automation projects, sales tax returns, system conversions, various other Fed/State reporting requirements, etc.
- Ensure that all activities related to this job position are accomplished in an ethical, prudent and secure manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years finance/accounting related work experience
- Demonstrate effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, attention to detail, and excellent organization skills
- Comfort in past paced work environment with multiple concurrent projects and priorities
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with intermediate skills in Excel including VLOOKUP, if functions, pivot tables, etc.
- Prior experience utilizing QuickBooks Online Pro, NetSuite, Avalara, and Salesforce desired
- SaaS or technology industry experienced strongly preferred
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- A playful and diverse team eager to meet you