Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
The Business Consultant works with customers to ensure they get the most out of their Dynamic Signal experience. You will be part of the Managed Services team which is a premium offering that customers purchase when they need guidance and extra help with the day-to-day management of the platform.
You will provide a wide range of support for customers; examples include but are not limited to guidance on how to increase users, platform training for users and managers, technical troubleshooting, routing inbound requests to the appropriate teams, pulling and analyzing metrics, content posting or user management.
Who You Are:
- The right person has an interest in SaaS solutions driving value, adoption, and growth of solutions
- You are able to balance a wide range of accounts and tasks without letting items fall through the cracks
- You have strong written communication skills
- You have a customer-centric focus and are always looking for ways to add additional value to any assignment
- You will be able to quickly master both the technical nuances of how the product works, helping the customer understand best practices and ways to make your customers’ programs more successful
- You have a proven and strong analytic background tied to program results
- Most projects involve US-based customers so flexible work hours are a must.
- Develop deep understanding of Dynamic Signal’s technology to guide customers
- Work with customers who purchase Managed Services for their program. Own the scope of work with little or no supervision
- Respond to customer requests in a timely fashion
- Occasionally partner internally with Customer Success Managers, Technical Consultants or Professional Services staff to align on program KPIs and goals
- Manage multiple customer projects simultaneously
- Ensure that engagements conclude with fully satisfied customers who are willing to be references for new potential customers
- Undergraduate degree, ideally in a quantitative or technical or marketing field (alternatively, one with a significant problem-solving and/or practical focus)
- 2+ years of experience in consulting, customer relationship management, customer success, agency or account operations desired; digital media/social media and enterprise software company experience preferred
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate up and down an organization
- Interest in and knowledge of data, analytics, and insights in the social web realm
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work with very little guidance and direction (we are a startup!)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact with customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth