Are you one part communicator, one part marketer, and absolutely obsessed with customer success? If so, we should chat.
Dynamic Signal, the employee communication and engagement platform, is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager who can build lasting relationships, educate and support customers, and create fanatic brand advocates eager to share their stories.
The ideal candidate is innovative, motivated and should be both operational and strategic with a deep understanding of internal and external communication. You’re an empathetic team player who can read a (sometimes digital) room and you understand how to build trust, increase awareness, and make connections.
You’re able to influence, align, and garner support but feel comfortable standing your ground in the face of adversity–we embrace bold thinking and creativity as we strive to achieve excellence!
While you can work independently, you also know the importance of collaborating with other departments to create an incredible customer experience and reach business goals. You live to serve and creatively meet customer needs and business objectives.
- Build strong customer relationships and liaise between the Customer Success, Communication, Product Marketing, and Content teams to increase customer advocacy (including speaking/media opportunities, referrals, testimonials, webinars, references, etc.), identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and increasing loyalty and retention
- Deeply connect with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle, support CSMs and customers on kickoff and weekly calls
- Create, execute, and manage customer marketing campaigns that drive value for customers, and align with Dynamic Signal’s value propositions, messaging, and goals
- Own your metrics; track, analyze and optimize customer engagement and advocacy efforts
- Help marketing and CS meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Constant communication- Manage and maintain engagement and advocacy programs; continually recruit new customer advocates, keep the communication cycle alive and well!
- Manage customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organization
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Highly organized, empathetic, self-directed and passionate about serving and understanding customers
- Analytical skills to measure and report on efficacy of customer engagement, adoption, and up-sell efforts
- Creative thinker with a strong short-game and a strategic long-game to help reach communication and marketing goals, live our customer-success obsessed culture, and build relationships that improve customer experience and deliver customer advocates for awareness opportunities
- A team player with a bias toward execution and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Basic familiarity with marketing tools and channels you’ll use to create and execute campaigns and programs, including Salesforce, Marketo, Dynamic Signal, etc.
- 4-6 years of B2B marketing experience (Bonus: communication, customer success, or customer marketing experience)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to write strong copy (Graphic design skills a huge plus)
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Excited to join one of the best marketing teams in The Valley and serve some incredible customers
- Catered lunches 4 days a week (the 5th day is reserved for team fun)
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Fun team events every week, month, quarter
- Experience in a fast-growing company
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before with great success
- A smart, playful, and diverse team eager to meet you
- A new MacBook Pro when you start