Do you like deriving insights from data? Do you like defining processes to improve efficiency but leave room for innovation? Do you think customers are one of the most important elements in any business?
As member of the CS Ops team, you will be responsible for ensuring the various groups within the CS organization have the tools needed to do their job and are operating at peak effectiveness. This is a tremendous opportunity to shape our growing CS organization.
- Systematically impact P&L by detecting early signals of at-risk accounts and upsell opportunities.
- Build cross-functional processes to deliver relevant account information and insights across teams.
- CS team enablement including creating performance materials, providing data analysis, and coordinating training to help the team work more effectively.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with internal and external parties.
- Strategic thinking for data driven insights which will impact our customers and automation of reporting around these metrics.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Passion for using data to identify opportunities and drive outcomes.
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style, along with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills – ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task, and execute projects cross-functionally.
- Deep understanding of software systems that enhance CSM activities a plus (e.g. Gainsight, Salesforce, and Zendesk).
- Past experience working in SaaS startup environment preferred.
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company and the chance to grow into your dream role
- Catered lunches 4 days a week (5thday reserved for team fun)
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time