Dynamic Signal is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Corporate team. You must have 3+ years of account management experience, consulting experience and/or client-facing work and be comfortable with occasional travel.
Location: Seattle, WA (Remote to San Bruno, CA)
A Customer Success Manager on the Corporate team owns direct customer relationships with small / medium-sized businesses. This role includes partnering on strategic customer initiatives defining communications and marketing strategies. Ultimately, this resource partners with our customers to drive value through delivery of outcomes tied to the customer corporate fiscal goals. The CSM is a trusted advisor for our customers and liaison back to Dynamic Signal’s leadership team.
Who You Are:
- The right person has a distinct passion for technology and its clear promise for marketers. S/he understands the marketing technology landscape, understands the needs and mindsets of the customer. S/he needs to be an entrepreneurial leader and has successfully developed and managed direct customer relationships.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive reputation in the marketplace and a positive outlook on helping customers truly scale and grow in their successful internal communications program
- This person will be able to quickly master both the technical nuances of how the product works and become a true partner for the customer, helping them understand the market opportunities and respond with valuable solutions and programs
- This person has a strong command of marketing strategy, has the ability to guide and lead complex enterprise organizations with multiple stakeholders over the lifetime of the customer relationship, all the while being the product expert who is technically competent with strong analytic capabilities
- You must be comfortable working with minimal oversight, the rigors of working distant from the core Customer Success team, and be willing to speak up when help is needed.
- Develop deep understanding of Dynamic Signal’s technology to help create best practices for client success
- Partner with cross functional teams across sales, marketing, and account management as the voice of the customer
- Handle day to day requests and customer issues thoughtfully and quickly, soliciting feedback while maintaining a strong sense of product direction
- Outstanding communication skills, building scalable resources and best practices to train and service customers and end users
- Responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer churn, account growth, and renewals
- Come up with creative approaches to satisfy data/analyses needs
- Possible travel to client locations within the US
- Undergraduate degree, ideally in a quantitative or technical or marketing field (alternatively, one with a significant problem-solving and/or practical focus)
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, customer relationship management, customer success, or account operations desired; digital media/social media and enterprise software company experience preferred
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate up and down an organization
- Passion for data, analytics and insights in the social web realm
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work with very little guidance and direction (we are a startup!)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact with client teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth