Customer Success Managers own direct customer relationships with senior level executives at Fortune 2000 companies. This includes partnering on core initiatives, defining high level communications and marketing strategies tied to Dynamic Signal’s solutions. Ultimately, our Customer Success Managers drive increased value to our customers around those initiatives. Each team member is a trusted advisor to our customers and a product expert in Dynamic Signal’s technology.
WHO YOU ARE
- The right person has a distinct passion for SaaS solutions driving value, adoption and growth of solutions.
- S/he understands the marketing and internal communications technology landscape, understands the needs and mindsets of these stake holders.
- S/he is an entrepreneurial leader and has successfully developed and managed direct customer relationships with senior level executives at large enterprise companies.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive reputation in the marketplace and a positive outlook on helping customers truly scale and grow in their successful employee internal and external communications.
- This person will be able to quickly master both the technical nuances of how the product works and become a true partner for the customer, helping them understand the market opportunities and respond with valuable solutions and programs.
- This person has a strong Customer Success background as well as program management skills driving SaaS solutions.
- This person has the ability to guide and lead complex enterprise solutions with multiple stakeholders over the lifetime of the customer relationship.
- S/he needs a proven and strong analytic background tied to program results.
- Develop deep understanding of Dynamic Signal’s technology to help create best practices for customer success.
- Development of strategic adoption plans for each customer.
- Ownership of customer engagement on the solutions, consumption of licenses and overall satisfaction of
- Partner with cross functional teams across sales, marketing, and customer success all while serving as the voice of the customer within the organization.
- Coordinate and facilitate regular Quarterly Business Reviews for the customer programs.
- Handle day to day requests and customer issues thoughtfully and quickly, soliciting feedback while maintaining a strong sense of product direction.
- Build out communications plans throughout the lifecycle with the customer.
- Leverage and build best practices to train and service customers and end users.
- Responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer churn, account growth, and renewals.
- Come up with creative approaches to satisfy data/analyses needs.
- Consultative process in engaging with customers through onboarding to implementation to growth..
- Undergraduate degree, ideally in a quantitative or technical or marketing field (alternatively, one with a significant problem-solving and/or practical focus)
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, customer relationship management, customer success, or account operations desired; digital media/social media and enterprise software company experience preferred.
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate up and down an organization.
- Passion for data, analytics and insights in the social web realm.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work with very little guidance and direction (we are a startup!)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth.
- Technical knowledge of APIs, HTML, and SSO technologies are also a plus.
Interested in applying and located in the East Coast? Click here to apply for the East Coast positionApply Now