Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
As a member of the CS Ops team, you will be responsible for ensuring the various groups within the CS organization have the tools needed to do their job and are operating at peak effectiveness. This is a tremendous opportunity to shape our growing CS organization.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal’s company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Develop a deep understanding of Dynamic Signal’s technology to help create best practices for customer success. You should be able to quickly master both the technical nuances of how the product works and become a true partner for the customer, helping them understand the market opportunities and respond with valuable solutions and programs.
- Development of strategic adoption plans for each customer.
- Own and maintain direct customer relationships with senior-level executives. Experience establishing and maintaining excellent senior relationships is essential.
- Drive increased value to our customers through the use of the Dynamic Signal Platform. The ability to understand the product from both a technical and business perspective is required.
- Partner with customers on core initiatives and defining high level communications and marketing strategies. Ability to understand and become an expert in a business domain is essential. An understanding of the marketing and internal communications technology landscape would be an advantage but not essential.
- Own and drive customer engagement on the solutions, consumption of licenses, and overall customer satisfaction
- Partner with cross-functional teams across sales, marketing, and engineering, all while serving as the voice of the customer within the organization.
- Coordinate and facilitate regular Quarterly Business Reviews for customer programs.
- Handle day to day requests and customer issues thoughtfully and quickly, soliciting feedback while maintaining a strong sense of product direction. You will manage a pooled set of accounts answering inbound email.
- Build out communications plans throughout the lifecycle with the customer.
- Leverage and build best practices to train and service customers and end-users.
- Responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer churn, account growth, and renewals.
- Come up with creative approaches to maintaining a happy customer base.
- Manage customer escalations.
- Passion for using data to identify opportunities and drive outcomes.
- Proficient in SQL, Python, and Linux commands
- Understanding of CS stack a plus (e.g. Gainsight, Salesforce, and Tableau).
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style, along with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills – Ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task, and execute projects cross-functionally.
- Past experience working in SaaS startup environment preferred.
- There will be a requirement to work American hours to best serve our customers