Dynamic Signal is a fast-growing SaaS company with a great set of customers including many fortune 500 companies. Our software helps power companies get the right content to the right people.
As member of the CS Ops team, you will be responsible for ensuring the various groups within the CS organization have the tools needed to do their job and are operating at peak effectiveness. This is a tremendous opportunity to shape our growing CS organisation.
What will you do?
- Ensure CS performance data within reporting is up-to-date and optimized.
- Build cross-functional processes that help deliver customer feedback to the product team, provide feedback to sales, and drive workflows across the CS team.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with internal and external parties.
- Strategic thinking for data driven insights which will impact our customers and automation of reporting around these metrics.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Passion for using data to identify opportunities and drive outcomes.
- Proficient in SQL, Python, and linux commands
- Understanding of CS stack a plus (e.g. Gainsight, Salesforce, and Tableau).
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style, along with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Excellent organisational skills – ability to prioritise, manage, multi-task, and execute projects cross-functionally.
- Past experience working in SaaS startup environment preferred.
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages and help shape the newest office.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Critical illness Cover
- Life Insurance
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.