Dynamic Signal’s rapid growth as the top mobile-first corporate communications platform, coupled with an increased awareness of information needs for both our clients and internal teams, has led us to build a Metrics and Data team. This team will design, build, and own projects like client search, metrics of client health, and client-facing reporting. We’re looking for data engineers that would love to meet these challenges as our need for intelligent insights grows along with Dynamic Signal.
What you do:
- Build things. Whether it’s logic in C# or SQL queries on PostgreSQL, you like building things. You make great technology and design choices, and value quality in the end product. You find satisfaction in ownership of what you’ve built.
- Solve interesting problems. You love finding creative ways to meet people’s information needs, like client data search on Elasticsearch, internal metrics, or visualizations of system behavior. The whole process is interesting to you, from deciding what to store to calculating meaningful results from the data.
- Collaborate in the team. You enjoy feedback and discussions that lead to great designs and implementations. You see value in code reviews and design discussions. (note: this is not “lots of meetings”)
- Collaborate across teams. You want your work to directly solve real problems. You enjoy communicating with other teams to understand what their needs are, and how we can effectively meet them. You like understanding and building exactly what is needed.
What you get:
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- Regular team events like Thursday happy hour and monthly off-sites.
- 401(k) plan, medical/dental/vision package, and an office gym.
- Generous vacation policy lets you spend your time off how you want.
- Catered lunches four days a week and a kitchen full of free snacks.