At Dynamic Signal, we believe that good things happen when people communicate. It’s the foundation of every great relationship – including those between employers and employees.
Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organisations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
Following recent successes, we are delighted to be expanding our truly talented team in Belfast. We are looking for talented engineers to help us build the industry-leading employee communications and engagement platform and solve the needs of our fast-growing list of Fortune 500 customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest Belfast City Centre office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal’s company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the early stages of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Negotiate time between coding and learning to help keep you at the top of your game.
- Understand our existing platform and services.
- Take things apart. You rely on solid computer science fundamentals to break down a problem into high performance, scalable, and distributed solutions.
- Learn how things work. You’re not afraid of new technologies. You handle .NET technologies such as LINQ, Entity Framework, and Windows Services. Experience with third-party APIs, particularly OAuth social media APIs from Facebook, Twitter, and others would be useful.
- Play nice. You collaborate with the product management and rest of the development team to design and build awesome features.
- Best practices: Apply best practices and patterns for things like security, performance and scalability.
- Ask questions in order to continue develop yourself
- Craft amazing features from start to finish in an Agile environment. Plan our world domination with other Engineering teams, Designers and Product Management. Apply your experience of continuous integration and continuous delivery techniques.
- Own your code from design to production resolving any issues along the way and clearly communicating concepts or issues
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages, help shape the newest office and grow into your dream role.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.